$1 million house, one flat commission fee in Mississauga
With all the uncertainty of the ongoing pandemic, every penny matters. That’s why New Era Real Estate — servicing much of Ontario including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Orangeville, Hamilton, Niagara, Guelph, Georgetown, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Durham, and York — charges a flat commission fee of only $5,900 (instead of the standard 2.5% commission).
With so many businesses having closed down, high unemployment, and the province recently extending its Ontario-wide stay-at-home order, it’s never been clearer just how unpredictable the COVID-19 situation is.
The stress of the pandemic is impacting all of us, and it’s even harder for those who are trying to sell their homes during the pandemic — especially since the home-selling process can already be very stressful on its own. That’s why New Era Real Estate aims to take the stress, as well as the cost, out of the process.
Here’s how much you could save, based on the price of your home:
That’s money that can be put into savings, college funds for the kids, or towards a new property!
“It doesn’t cost 2.5% to sell a property, and as home prices increased, the commissions did too. We simply want to offer that full service people want at a fair price,” said founder John Martino.
On top of the lower commission fees, clients don’t pay a cent until the sale is done — and they aren’t locked into a contract, meaning they’re free to cancel anytime without any fees or penalties. More information is available at their website.
Wondering what’s included in their service?
New Era handles every aspect of the home-selling process including marketing, advertising, photography, showings, negotiation and more.
All New Era’s agents and brokers are fully licensed, have years of experience, and are paired up with sellers based on the city/area they specialize in to provide the best service possible.
“We simply wanted to build a company with the homeowner in mind, providing all of the positive aspects of the industry while removing the negative,” said Martino.
If your livelihood has been at risk due to the pandemic, then selling with New Era Real Estate could be just what you need to guarantee your financial security.
You can book a free, no obligation listing appointment by visiting newerarealestate.ca/contact, calling 416-508-9929, or emailing info [at] newerarealestate [dot] ca.
New Era Real Estate — We Sell, You Save!
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- Here’s how much you can save when you sell with New Era Real Estate
- New Era Real Estate saving people thousands in commission during these unpredictable times
- How to save on commission while selling your house
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner