Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on July 13, 2018
A federal offender is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for allegedly breaching parole.
Ontario Provincial Police say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating Carlos Leonardo Olivera.The 48-year-old is known to frequent Mississauga, Brampton, and the Greater Toronto Area, say investigators.
Olivera is serving four-year sentence for robbery, robbery with threats of violence, and disguise with intent.He’s described as white, standing six-feet, weighing 220 pounds.Olivera has black hair, brown eyes and tattoos on both arms (near the elbows) and both legs (near the calves).Anyone having contact with this offender or information in regards to their whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE) or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or call 9-1-1.
Photo: OPP handout
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga