Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole May Be in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on July 13, 2018
A federal offender is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for allegedly breaching parole.
Ontario Provincial Police say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating Carlos Leonardo Olivera.The 48-year-old is known to frequent Mississauga, Brampton, and the Greater Toronto Area, say investigators.
Olivera is serving four-year sentence for robbery, robbery with threats of violence, and disguise with intent.He’s described as white, standing six-feet, weighing 220 pounds.Olivera has black hair, brown eyes and tattoos on both arms (near the elbows) and both legs (near the calves).Anyone having contact with this offender or information in regards to their whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE) or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or call 9-1-1.
Photo: OPP handout
- WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
- Police Searching for Federal Offender Known to Frequent GTA
- Police searching for federal offender known to frequent Brampton and Mississauga
- WANTED: Police Release Canada-Wide Warrant For Man Known to Frequent GTA
- WANTED: Offender on the Loose in the GTA
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Ontario expected to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility again this week
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings