Feature Movie with Some Big Stars Filming in Mississauga
If you happened to see some commotion around the Kariya Park area in Mississauga yesterday, you might be excited to hear that a feature-length movie is being shot in the area.
Recently, locals spotted some signage in the city that indicated filming for a film titled Life in a Year was filming in the area.
The city has since confirmed that Life in a Year was shooting in Kariya Park on May 10 from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
The film, which IMDb indicates is about a 17-year-old boy who sets out to give his dying girlfriend a plethora of life experiences in the year she has left, stars Jaden Smith, Cara Delevingne, RZA, Nia Long and Cuba Gooding Jr.
The city was unable to confirm which actors were on set during the Kariya Park shoot.
The signage in the filming area mentioned that any passersby who walked into or around the shooting area could potentially be caught on camera and have their likeness used in advertising/exhibition of the film.
So, if you were in Kariya Park on May 10 and walked into the filming area, perhaps you'll catch yourself wandering around in the background when the film premieres.
- Will the Kariya Park Cherry Blossom Come Out This Year?
- A Brand New Netflix Show is Filming in Mississauga
- Here’s how you can enjoy the Kariya Park cherry blossoms in Mississauga while practising physical distancing
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Top 5 New TV Series Filming in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths