Father of five from Brampton plans to share lotto win with his children
A Brampton man is celebrating a big lotto win.
OLG recently announced that Vishnu Seetahal won $50,000 with Instant Bingo Doubler (Game #2196).
Seetahal, 73, a married father of five, told OLG he is a long-time lottery player.
"I love Instant tickets - this one was a gift from my son," he said.
Seetahal said when he discovered his win, he shouted so loud the neighbours must have heard.
"I told my wife and she started screaming too, then the kids came running down to see what was going on and when I told them we were all shouting and celebrating - I'm surprised the neighbours didn't call the police!" he said.
Seetahal told OLG he plans to pay some bills with his winnings and share with his children.
"It's an amazing feeling - there's no other way to explain it," he smiled.
The winning ticket was purchased at Hasty Market on 16th Street in Owen Sound.
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga