Fatal highway crash leaves two dead
Two deaths have been reported following a serious highway collision that happened Saturday night.
According to OPP, a vehicle with two male occupants hit the crash attenuator on southbound Highway 427 at Highway 409 around 9:30 p.m.
“Both men died as a result of their injuries,” OPP said.
The collision reconstruction team reopened the lanes shortly before 4:00 a.m. this morning.
Police are continuing to investigate this collision.
Photo courtesy of OPP Highway Safety Division
9:30 last night, a passenger vehicle with 2 male occupants hit the crash attenuator at #Hwy427 SB at #Hwy409. Both men died as a result of their injuries. The collision reconstruction team reopened the lanes shortly before 4 a.m. ^dh pic.twitter.com/P07cnFnhYq— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) November 15, 2020
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked on Highway 401 Due To Collision
- VIDEO: Crash shuts down all lanes on highway in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.