Fatal highway crash leaves two dead
Two deaths have been reported following a serious highway collision that happened Saturday night.
According to OPP, a vehicle with two male occupants hit the crash attenuator on southbound Highway 427 at Highway 409 around 9:30 p.m.
“Both men died as a result of their injuries,” OPP said.
The collision reconstruction team reopened the lanes shortly before 4:00 a.m. this morning.
Police are continuing to investigate this collision.
Photo courtesy of OPP Highway Safety Division
9:30 last night, a passenger vehicle with 2 male occupants hit the crash attenuator at #Hwy427 SB at #Hwy409. Both men died as a result of their injuries. The collision reconstruction team reopened the lanes shortly before 4 a.m. ^dh pic.twitter.com/P07cnFnhYq— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) November 15, 2020
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked on Highway 401 Due To Collision
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases