Fatal crash in Uxbridge this morning
Durham Regional Police are investigating a collision between a pick-up truck and a water truck in Uxbridge this morning that has left one person dead.
The Collision Investigation Unit and first responders responded to a call at Ashworth Road and Uxbridge Concession Road 6 late this morning. The driver of the pick-up truck was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still investigating, and drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Fatal car crash in Uxbridge under investigation; deceased driver was 84
- Fatal Uxbridge auto accident claims 16 year-old
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Uxbridge man dead after "deliberate" hit-and-run in Toronto
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other