Fatal crash closes major road in Mississauga
Two people are dead following a collision involving a transport truck and a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and Matheson Blvd East in Mississauga.
The crash happened shortly after 5 a.m. Wednesday.
Hurontario is closed in both directions from Barondale to Matheson, while Matheson remains open.
More updates to follow.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Major Road Closure Following Collison Involving Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Crash Involving Transport Truck Injures Three People in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga