Fatal Collision in Mississauga Leaves at Least One Dead
A fatal collision in Mississauga has left at least one person dead.
According to Peel Police, just before 12:15 this morning, Nov. 9, a SUV rear-ended a stopped Mississauga transit bus on Bloor Street at Tomken Road.
The male driver of the SUV was pronounced dead on scene and the female passenger was transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, police say.
SUV into the back of @citymississauga transit bus on Bloor Street at Tomken Road in #Mississauga. 70-year-old male driver pronounced dead on scene, 61-year-old female passenger transported by @Peel_Paramedics with life-threatening injuries. pic.twitter.com/k6AxtiVyIZ— DR (@Media371) November 9, 2018
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Off-Duty Officer and Passenger Pronounced Dead After Crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Man Killed in Fatal Crash with Bus in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga