Farm Boy brand Marinated Teriyaki Chicken recalled
Farm Boy is recalling Farm Boy brand Marinated Teriyaki Chicken that was distributed in Ontario from the marketplace because it contains milk which is not declared on the label.
People with an allergy to milk should not consume the recalled product described below.
Brand: Farm Boy
Product: Marinated Teriyaki Chicken
Size: 450 g
UPC: 8 08912 01858 4
Codes: Best Before 20210128
Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
If you have an allergy to milk, do not consume the recalled product as it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
- Non-dairy product sold in Ontario recalled for containing milk
- Tortilla product recalled from stores due to undeclared ingredient
- Spring rolls recalled due to potential allergen
- This Product has Been Recalled Due to Possible Dangerous Bacteria
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines