Farm Boy brand Marinated Teriyaki Chicken recalled
Farm Boy is recalling Farm Boy brand Marinated Teriyaki Chicken that was distributed in Ontario from the marketplace because it contains milk which is not declared on the label.
People with an allergy to milk should not consume the recalled product described below.
Brand: Farm Boy
Product: Marinated Teriyaki Chicken
Size: 450 g
UPC: 8 08912 01858 4
Codes: Best Before 20210128
Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
If you have an allergy to milk, do not consume the recalled product as it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
- Non-dairy product sold in Ontario recalled for containing milk
- Tortilla product recalled from stores due to undeclared ingredient
- Spring rolls recalled due to potential allergen
- This Product has Been Recalled Due to Possible Dangerous Bacteria
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga