Famous comedian coming to brand new comedy festival in Mississauga
If there are two things people tend to love, those things are laughter and nostalgia.
Now, Mississauga residents can prepare to laugh along with a Canadian comedian who exploded onto the scene in the early 2000s at Streetsville's First Annual Comedy Festival.
The event, which is being organized Streetsville BIA, will take place on Feb. 25, 2020, at the Vic Johnston Community Centre.
It will be headlined by Tom Green, a shock comedian best known for MTV's The Tom Green Show. He also appeared in a few famous films in the early aughts, including Road Trip, Charlie's Angels and Freddy Got Fingered (which he wrote, directed and starred in).
The show will also feature appearances by Ron Josol, Alex Falcone, Shayne Smith, DeAnne Smith and Rob Bebenek
The event will be hosted by Canadian comedian and Just for Laughs alum, Graham Chittenden.
Tickets are $39.
To learn more, click here.
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Breaking out in a mysterious rash? Mississauga's gypsy moth may be the problem