Family, police concerned about disappearance of man last seen in Brampton
Police and family members are concerned about the disappearance of a 22-year-old Brampton man.
Investigators from Peel’s 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau say Richard Palmer was last seen this morning (December 18) at 2:20 a.m. in the area of Royal Orchard Dr. and Bovaird Dr. in Brampton
He is described as a Black, 5-foot-8 with a thin build. Palmer has short, curly black hair and now has a full beard. He was last wearing a red winter jacket with fur on the hood, a black toque, grey sweatpants and blue sneakers.
Police are asking the public to help by notifying them if you see Palmer and by spreading his image through social media.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police and family concerned about well-being of missing Mississauga man
- Police concerned for well-being of missing 14-year-old boy last seen in Mississauga
- Police need help locating Brampton man last seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators