Family Day Weekend Weather Smashes Records in Mississauga
If you've been loving the above-seasonal temperatures this weekend, you might be happy (or concerned, naturally) to hear that this February weekend has been one of warmest on record.
According to The Weather Network, temperatures records were "shattered" on Saturday, Feb 18.
In some parts of Ontario, temperatures reached almost 19 degrees (Windsor and Sarnia).
In our neck of the woods, temperatures hit close to 12 degrees.
Although actual Family Day will be a little chillier (a high of four degrees), the week ahead is looking pretty balmy.
On Wednesday and Thursday, we should be back into the low double-digit temperatures before returning to more seasonal (but still above zero) temperatures later in the week.
Although this weather might have disappointed you if you were hoping to indulge in some distinctly wintery activities, a little sun is always a nice treat.
- Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Mississauga
- Warm temperatures coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Mississauga this weekend
- It's Going to be Close to 20 Degrees in Mississauga Soon
- Unseasonal Weather Headed for Mississauga This Weekend
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga