UPDATED: Family Concerned for Missing Elderly Man from Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating an elderly Mississauga man who has gone missing.
Police say 74-year-old Sinnapu Vairavanathan was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 2 at approximately 4:30 p.m. at his home in the Eglinton Avenue West and Kingsbridge Garden Circle area.
Police say he is described as a South Asian male with a dark complexion. He 6’ feet tall, 170 pounds with a slim build and short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a green winter jacket, possibly blue jeans and black winter boots.
The family is concerned for Vairavanathan's well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Vairavanathan is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATED: Police said at around 5:30 p.m. that he was found in good health.
- Police and family concerned about well-being of missing Mississauga man
- Police Concerned for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Boy
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Concerned for Safety of Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses