UPDATED: Family Concerned for Missing Elderly Man from Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating an elderly Mississauga man who has gone missing.
Police say 74-year-old Sinnapu Vairavanathan was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 2 at approximately 4:30 p.m. at his home in the Eglinton Avenue West and Kingsbridge Garden Circle area.
Police say he is described as a South Asian male with a dark complexion. He 6’ feet tall, 170 pounds with a slim build and short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a green winter jacket, possibly blue jeans and black winter boots.
The family is concerned for Vairavanathan's well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Vairavanathan is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATED: Police said at around 5:30 p.m. that he was found in good health.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases