Facebook Messenger down for users around the world
If you have been trying to communicate through your Facebook Messenger today (Dec 10) you may have noticed an interesting message.
“Waiting for network.”
Facebook Messenger is currently down on desktop and mobile and users are unable to send messages or are getting delayed responses.
The platform seems to be down all around the world based on multiple articles from various countries.
The outage occurred shortly after it was announced that the company was being hit by lawsuits that demanded Facebook sell Instagram and WhatsApp messaging services.
The company has not released any information at this time and we will provide more updates as they become available.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Ontario's science advisers call for a 6 week stay-at-home order for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision