Extremely popular cheesecake shop opens in Square One in Mississauga
Looking for a tasty Kris Kringle present for a hard-to-buy-for co-worker? If he or she loves trendy snacks (and who doesn’t?), you might be happy to hear that you can now pick up an Uncle Tetsu cheesecake for that lucky someone at Square One in Mississauga (and you should buy one or two for yourself while you’re at it!).
The Food District in Square One has already welcomed hordes of hungry diners in search of on-trend food to the shopping centre, and it’s now home to the truly beloved (and globally successful) chain.
View this post on Instagram
Did you hear? @uncletetsucanada has Popped-Up at The Food District. From their iconic Japanese Cheesecakes to their Custard Tarts, Uncle Tetsu is ready to ring in the holidays, Food District style. Visit @uncletetsucanada today and pick up a cake to take [email protected] #SQ1FoodDistrict #uncletetsu
Uncle Tetsu, the Japanese cheesecake chain that’s generated around-the-block lineups in Toronto, just opened a pop-up shop (and will open a permanent shop in the new year) in The Food District.
The pop-up shop, which has opened along with The Food District’s Shop The District holiday shop, has taken over the space once occupied by Secret Lands Farm.
Square One says Secret Lands Farm, which was located across from the newly-opened MidiCi Neapolitan pizza restaurant, has permanently closed.
“We’ve had a lot of requests from people to come to Mississauga, and so we’re finally coming,” says Roberto Settembrini, president of Uncle Tetsu Ontario Inc.
After Christmas, the site will become home to a permanent Uncle Testu shop.
The permanent shop is expected to open early in 2020.
The pop-up shop offers the beloved brand’s original Japanese cheesecake all week-long and also offers a limited supply of matcha-based cheesecakes on Mondays and chocolate cheesecakes on Thursdays.
Will you be grabbing an Uncle Tetsu cake for yourself or a loved one this holiday season?
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One in Mississauga
- Cheese Shop Expanding in Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Trendy New Dessert Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- Unique New Japanese Cheesecake Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Here’s what’s replacing a Smoke’s Poutinerie location in Mississauga