Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
Summer is here and the weather is looking good for this Canada Day long weekend in Mississauga!
According to the forecast from Weather Network, the weather throughout the weekend will be sunny and clear. For those looking to hang out in the sun, prepare for the heat starting Saturday, which has a high of 29c which will feel like 35c.
Sunday will cool down by a few degrees to 24c feeling like 27c, with Canada Day (Monday) going to 26c feeling like 31.
All three days of the long weekend also have no signs of rain or thunderstorms, so it’s perfect any plans for outdoor Canada Day celebrations. Just remember to have proper sun protection and dress for the weather.
You can find the full 7-day forecast on the weather networks website: www.theweathernetwork.com
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Extreme Weather Expected for August Long Weekend in Mississauga
- Here's what the weather will look like this long weekend in Mississauga
- Summer Weather Set to Hit Mississauga this Weekend
- Interesting Weekend Weather in Store for Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- COVID-19 vaccines will bring life ‘back to normal,’ Ontario premier says