Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
Summer is here and the weather is looking good for this Canada Day long weekend in Mississauga!
According to the forecast from Weather Network, the weather throughout the weekend will be sunny and clear. For those looking to hang out in the sun, prepare for the heat starting Saturday, which has a high of 29c which will feel like 35c.
Sunday will cool down by a few degrees to 24c feeling like 27c, with Canada Day (Monday) going to 26c feeling like 31.
All three days of the long weekend also have no signs of rain or thunderstorms, so it’s perfect any plans for outdoor Canada Day celebrations. Just remember to have proper sun protection and dress for the weather.
You can find the full 7-day forecast on the weather networks website: www.theweathernetwork.com
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Extreme Weather Expected for August Long Weekend in Mississauga
- Here's what the weather will look like this long weekend in Mississauga
- Summer Weather Set to Hit Mississauga this Weekend
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Thunderstorms with hail expected in Hamilton and Niagara