Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
Summer is here and the weather is looking good for this Canada Day long weekend in Mississauga!
According to the forecast from Weather Network, the weather throughout the weekend will be sunny and clear. For those looking to hang out in the sun, prepare for the heat starting Saturday, which has a high of 29c which will feel like 35c.
Sunday will cool down by a few degrees to 24c feeling like 27c, with Canada Day (Monday) going to 26c feeling like 31.
All three days of the long weekend also have no signs of rain or thunderstorms, so it’s perfect any plans for outdoor Canada Day celebrations. Just remember to have proper sun protection and dress for the weather.
You can find the full 7-day forecast on the weather networks website: www.theweathernetwork.com
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Extreme Weather Expected for August Long Weekend in Mississauga
- Here's what the weather will look like this long weekend in Mississauga
- Summer Weather Set to Hit Mississauga this Weekend
- Incredible Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Set to Hit Mississauga