Extremely Cheap Timbits are Available in Mississauga
Do you have a hankering for some very, very affordable Timbits?
If you do, you are in luck.
Tim Hortons recently announced that diners can enjoy a $1 box of 10 Timbits with a beverage purchase from now until Dec. 26.
Although this is an exciting Christmas present, there are some caveats to be aware of. The promotion is only active from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., so you can't grab the super cheap mini-doughnuts with your morning beverage. The deal also won't be available when you have late night munchies.
All the usual Timbits will be available, but the selection will obviously be dependent on what each individual location is carrying at the time.
So if you're looking to bring a popular treat to work for very little cash, this might be a deal worth pursuing.
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe