Extremely Cheap Ice Cream Hits Mississauga This Week
Chocolate chip cookie dough. Oreo. M&Ms. Strawberry cheesecake. And even - it’s back - Smarties!
If any of those flavours made you drool over Dairy Queen Blizzards, you’re about to hit the jackpot…of cheap ice cream, that is.
For a limited time only, Dairy Queen has an incredible special on Blizzards!
It’s true, from March 19-28, you can buy-one-get-one for just $0.99.
That’s right, when you buy two blizzards, no matter the flavours, you can get the second one for just 99 cents.
With spring in session and summer around the corner, cheap ice cream is an awesome way to kick off the season. So it might be a good idea to eat two Blizzards or get one with your friend or your boo.
Check out what kinds of Blizzards Dairy Queen serves here.
- Dairy Queen Locations In Mississauga Have A Special March Break Deal
- Here’s How to Score Some Free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen in Mississauga
- A Popular Fall Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen in Mississauga
- Unique New Ice Cream Coming to Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Super Cheap Ice Cream in Mississauga All Summer
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators