Extremely Cheap Ice Cream Hits Mississauga This Week
Chocolate chip cookie dough. Oreo. M&Ms. Strawberry cheesecake. And even - it’s back - Smarties!
If any of those flavours made you drool over Dairy Queen Blizzards, you’re about to hit the jackpot…of cheap ice cream, that is.
For a limited time only, Dairy Queen has an incredible special on Blizzards!
It’s true, from March 19-28, you can buy-one-get-one for just $0.99.
That’s right, when you buy two blizzards, no matter the flavours, you can get the second one for just 99 cents.
With spring in session and summer around the corner, cheap ice cream is an awesome way to kick off the season. So it might be a good idea to eat two Blizzards or get one with your friend or your boo.
Check out what kinds of Blizzards Dairy Queen serves here.
- Dairy Queen Locations In Mississauga Have A Special March Break Deal
- Here’s How to Score Some Free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen in Mississauga
- A Popular Fall Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen in Mississauga
- Popular ice cream franchise to open in Mississauga's most popular neighbourhood
- Unique New Ice Cream Coming to Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- Teen seriously injured during overnight shooting in Mississauga
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario