Extreme Weather Expected for August Long Weekend in Mississauga
Get ready for a scorcher, Mississauga!
August long weekend is just a few days away, and anyone planning outdoor activities (or planning to hole up indoors) will want to be aware of the weather ahead.
And it's going to feel hot, hot, hot.
According to the most recent forecast from The Weather Network, it's going to feel near 40 C this weekend.
From Friday all the way through to Tuesday, it could feel near 40 C.
There is a slight chance of rain, too.
"At this point however, most of the region is expected to be dry for both Saturday and Sunday," said Weather Network meteorologist Dr. Doug Gillham in a recent statement.
Humidity and mugginess can be expected, but it won't be as hot as Canada Day weekend was.
Fill up your water bottle, slather on some sunscreen, and enjoy the summer heat! Or, you know, blast the AC and binge-watch Netflix indoors.
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Extreme Weather Could Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Mississauga's weekend forecast
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic