Extreme Weather Could Hit Mississauga This Weekend
Better bring out your sunscreen…and your umbrella?
As we gear up for weekends this summer, it’s always good to be prepared for what this wild Canadian weather has in store for us next.
Here in Mississauga, we could be in for some very interesting weekend weather.
First and foremost, it’s supposed to feel like 35 C this weekend! So dust off your shorts and flip flops if you haven’t already, because you might need them to feel cool.
On the flipside, there’s a very good chance that the heat will be accompanied by thunderstorms on both Saturday and Sunday.
According to The Weather Network, we could get up to 7 mm of rain through Saturday and Sunday. There’s a 40 per cent chance of storms on Saturday, and a 60 per cent chance of storms on Sunday.
“Saturday will start with sunshine before afternoon showers and thunderstorms develop across the northern Golden Horseshoe and Cottage Country,” reads The Weather Network’s recent statement. “The threat for storms will then spread south later in the afternoon and evening.”
The heat is set to persist throughout the weekend, however, with temperatures feeling like 35 C on Saturday and 32 C on Sunday.
Looking forward to June, we’re expecting warmer than normal temperatures with some cooler periods in early and mid-June, according to The Weather Network.
Be prepared for heat and rain, Mississauga!
- Interesting Weekend Weather in Store for Mississauga
- Drastic Weather Shift in Store for This Weekend in Mississauga
- Extreme Weather Expected for August Long Weekend in Mississauga
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Here’s How Hot It’s Going to Feel This Weekend in Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown