Extended Hours for Major Malls in Mississauga and Beyond This Black Friday
Shoppers prepare and everyone else beware - Black Friday is this Friday, November 24, 2017!
Some incredible sales are happening in Mississauga and beyond all day on Friday, so if you’re looking for a particular item (a stove? Clothing? A car?!) or you just want to go shopping and don’t mind a giant crowd, it’s one of the best days of the year to get a solid deal.
Black Friday happens the Friday before Cyber Monday, when retailers will also have some good deals on almost everything, only online.
There’s one more thing that Black Friday means besides crowds and sales, however.
That’s right, with Black Friday comes extended mall hours!
Many malls are open from extremely early in the morning until quite late at night, so shoppers have the entire day to raid the sales.
Here are the extended hours for some of the most major malls in Mississauga and beyond on Friday, November 24, 2017:
Square One - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Erin Mills Town Centre - 10 a.m.-midnight
Dixie Outlet Mall - 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Oakville Place - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Mapleview Centre - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Burlington Mall - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Bramalea City Centre - 7 a.m-11 p.m.
Toronto Premium Outlets - 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sherway Gardens - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Vaughan Mills - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Eaton Centre - 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Yorkdale - 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- 5 Black Friday Sales Across Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- This year's Boxing Day sales projected to mirror Black Friday sales in Canada
- Amazing Black Friday Deals at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Here’s How Much Money Canadians Will Spend on Black Friday
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods
- Mississauga council elects to hold off on decision to allow Hindu temples to broadcast hymns for limited period of time