Extended Hours for Major Malls in Mississauga and Beyond This Black Friday
Shoppers prepare and everyone else beware - Black Friday is this Friday, November 24, 2017!
Some incredible sales are happening in Mississauga and beyond all day on Friday, so if you’re looking for a particular item (a stove? Clothing? A car?!) or you just want to go shopping and don’t mind a giant crowd, it’s one of the best days of the year to get a solid deal.
Black Friday happens the Friday before Cyber Monday, when retailers will also have some good deals on almost everything, only online.
There’s one more thing that Black Friday means besides crowds and sales, however.
That’s right, with Black Friday comes extended mall hours!
Many malls are open from extremely early in the morning until quite late at night, so shoppers have the entire day to raid the sales.
Here are the extended hours for some of the most major malls in Mississauga and beyond on Friday, November 24, 2017:
Square One - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Erin Mills Town Centre - 10 a.m.-midnight
Dixie Outlet Mall - 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Oakville Place - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Mapleview Centre - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Burlington Mall - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Bramalea City Centre - 7 a.m-11 p.m.
Toronto Premium Outlets - 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sherway Gardens - 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Vaughan Mills - 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Eaton Centre - 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Yorkdale - 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse