Exciting New Dessert Spot Now Open in Mississauga
Mississauga is no stranger to diverse restaurants, and it looks like it recently welcomed another one to the fold.
And this one offers desserts.
Snowies Bingsu, which specializes in Korean shaved ice, kicked off its soft opening on Nov. 10.
For those who are unaware, bingsu is a dessert made up of ice shavings and topped with a wide array of ingredients, including condensed milk, syrup, fruit, rice cake bits and more.
According to the restaurant’s Facebook page, diners can attend a grand opening celebration on Nov. 17 at 2:00 p.m.
The first 50 customers will get a free bingsu (small size only).
Will you be grabbing a bingsu in Mississauga soon?
- Very Unique New Dessert Spot Opening in Square One
- Popular international dessert restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Trendy dessert spot opening new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze