Exciting New Dessert Spot Now Open in Mississauga
Mississauga is no stranger to diverse restaurants, and it looks like it recently welcomed another one to the fold.
And this one offers desserts.
Snowies Bingsu, which specializes in Korean shaved ice, kicked off its soft opening on Nov. 10.
For those who are unaware, bingsu is a dessert made up of ice shavings and topped with a wide array of ingredients, including condensed milk, syrup, fruit, rice cake bits and more.
According to the restaurant’s Facebook page, diners can attend a grand opening celebration on Nov. 17 at 2:00 p.m.
The first 50 customers will get a free bingsu (small size only).
Will you be grabbing a bingsu in Mississauga soon?
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Very Unique New Dessert Spot Opening in Square One
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- New Japanese Dessert Spot Opening in The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga