Exciting Musical Event Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
If you're a fan of truly spectacular classical music events, you don't have to drive to Toronto to enjoy them.
Classic music fans should note that the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra (MSO) is producing OLE! - The Music of Spain and Latin America.
The concert, set to take place on Nov. 17 inside Hammerson Hall at the Living Arts Centre, will feature well known classical music influenced by Spain and Latin America, such as Rimsky Korsakov's Capriccio Espanol, Copland's El Salon Mexico, Lecouna's Malaguena and Bizet's Danse Boheme.
MSO says attendees can also expect Spanish Flamenco dance and Argentine Tango to be on display during the concert.
Guest artists include: tenor Romulo Delgado, the Viva Mexico Mariachi Band, Flamenco Dancer Kiyo Asaoka, as well as Argentine Tango Duo Tarek Marroushi & Linda Smith of Rhythm & Motion Dance Studio.
Regular ticket prices start at $40, but special pricing is available for seniors, families, and patrons under 26.
Complimentary underground parking is included with every ticket
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Living Arts Centre at: 905-306-6000.
Tickets can also be purchased by clicking here.
- Exciting Christmas events coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Unique musical event coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Unique Star Wars-Themed Event Coming to Mississauga
- The Season Finale of Mississauga’s Symphony Orchestra is Coming This Weekend
- Guess What’s Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga This December?
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow