Exciting Christmas Tree Unveiling and Pop-Up Event Coming to Mississauga
'Tis the season for tree lightings and unveilings and while Mississauga certainly doesn't suffer from a lack of festive events, it looks like something a little special—and decidedly sparkly—is coming to Square One this holiday season.
Lovers of intense shininess take note—shoppers can enjoy the official unveiling of the Swarovski crystal tree and the launch of the Swarovski Sparkle Pop-Up at Mississauga's beloved shopping centre on Wednesday, Nov. 15.
The event, which will kick off at 6:00 p.m. and run until 9:00 p.m., will feature the reveal of what's certain to be an eye-catching Swarovski Christmas tree in the grand rotunda (on level 2 by entrance 3).
Those attending the unveiling will also get to experience some holiday-themed treats from Japanese cheesecake joint Love Me Sweet, the newly opened Lindt chocolate shop, David's Tea and more.
As far as entertainment goes, there will be a special performance by band Dwayne Gretzky.
In collaboration with Swarovski, Square One will also debut the Sparkle Pop Up, an event it's calling "a one-of-a-kind digital playground with an interactive fashion experience."
According to Square One, the pop-up will include The Stylefinder (where guests can discover jewellery) Try it on (an opportunity for guests to virtually try on products ), the Interactive Mirror (which creates festive portraits with a range of virtual accessories) and the ever timely and on-trend Selfie Wall.
It looks like the holiday season is officially in full swing.
- An Exciting Four-Day Shopping Event is Coming to Square One
- VIDEO: Mississauga tennis star Bianca Andreescu appears at Christmas tree lighting event
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events
- Here’s what’s happening at Mississauga’s biggest Christmas kick-off party at Celebration Square
- Interesting Christmas Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise