Exciting Christmas events coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
Are you looking for more festive activities to enjoy in the lead-up to Christmas?
If you're a music lover, you might be happy to hear that you can celebrate the holiday season with the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra (MSO) and enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas.
From traditional oratorios to audience sing-a-longs, the orchestra presents concerts for all musical tastes with its Highlights from Messiah and A Merry Little Christmas productions.
On Dec. 14, the MSO will continue a Christmas tradition with a production of Highlights from Messiah. Now in its sixth year, this traditional concert will feature popular works from Handel's masterwork oratorio.
The voices of the Mississauga Festival Chamber Choir will join the orchestra in selections which include the iconic Hallelujah Chorus. Soloists will include Angela Yoo, soprano; Lillian Brooks, mezzosoprano; Zachary Rioux, tenor, and Christopher Dunham, baritone.
The production will take place at 8:00 pm in Hammerson Hall.
Regular ticket prices start at $40.
On Dec. 15, MSO's popular, family-oriented Christmas concert, A Merry Little Christmas, will return.
A Merry Little Christmas will bring together the MSO, MSYO, and special guests, the Mississauga Children's Choir. The combined orchestra of over 250 musicians will perform a number of holiday favourites.
The performance will take place at 3:00 pm in Hammerson Hall.
Regular ticket prices start at $30.
Attendees can also peruse the MSO Christmas market that will feature items created by its very own musicians, and visit the Long & McQuade instrument petting zoo to try out a favourite music maker.
To purchase tickets, click here.
Cover photo courtesy of Black Umbrella Photography
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Two Musical Christmas Events Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Guess What’s Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga This December?
- Do You Want to Celebrate a Pioneer Christmas in Mississauga?
- Popular Two-Day Christmas Market Set to Return to Mississauga
- Artisan Christmas Market Set to Hit Mississauga