Exciting afternoon tea event coming to Mississauga
Looking to plan the perfect girls' day or a fun Mother's Day outing?
If so, you might be happy to hear that The Riverwood Conservancy is hosting a high tea at the Chappell House (4300 Riverwood Park Lane) on Saturday, May 9, 2020.
If you haven't tried high tea before, you are missing out—especially if you love miniature desserts and dainty sandwiches.
Event organizers say guests will get to enjoy "an elegant afternoon" with fine teas, sandwiches, scones and desserts. Organizers will also be offering guided walks of the historic Chappell House property.
Proceeds will support The Riverwood Conservancy, which provides nature-based programming for students, adults, and individuals with special needs.
Riverwood High Tea tickets are $50 each, or $200 for a table of four. Seating is limited, so those who want to reserve a table for one of two seatings should book early.
Seatings will take place at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- House of the Week: $3.6 mil mansion that backs onto Rattray Marsh
- Police looking for missing 13 year old girl in Mississauga
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter