Everything you need to know about a huge beer and food festival that’s coming to Mississauga
A few weeks ago, we learned that Mississauga would be welcoming a substantial craft beer and food festival for the first time ever.
Now, we know a little bit more.
CreativeHub 1352 is presenting Mississauga's first Creative Craft Beer Festival on March 27 and 28, 2020. The two-day event, which will take place in the Small Arms Inspection Building (1352 Lakeshore Rd. E.) in the Lakeview neighbourhood, will feature beer (naturally), food, and entertainment.
According to the festival's website, the event will welcome 20 fine craft brewers and two cideries.
Participating vendors will include Stonehooker Brewing Co., Anderson Craft Ales, Cameron's Brewing, Highlander Brew Co., Nickel Brook Brewing Co. and more.
There are three individual sessions, and the times are as follows:
Friday, March 27
6:00 p.m. - 11:00 pm
Saturday afternoon, March 28
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Organizers say each ticket includes a festival tasting glass and two complimentary tokens. Additional tokens are available for purchase at the event.
As far as ticket prices go, the early bird special is $25.00 and regular price tickets are $30.00. Tickets can also be purchased at the door for $35.00.
This is a 19+ event and ID will be checked upon entry, so don't forget your photo ID at home.
To buy tickets, click here.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton