Yoga for Nature
Inhale nature, exhale stress, and enjoy outdoor yoga while supporting The Riverwood Conservancy! This fundraising event will help The Riverwood Conservancy navigate the ongoing challenges of COVID-19 so we can continue to connect people to nature when they need it most.
This session offers a relaxing escape in the beauty of Riverwood and is open to participants with any level of yoga experience. Participants must be 15 years of age or older.
About the Instructor
Sabina Erlich discovered the practice of yoga shortly after she moved to Canada from Argentina with her young family in 2002. Leaving behind a hectic career in IT and facing an incredible amount of stress as a new immigrant, yoga not only helped Sabina to cope with the transition, but also to overcome an eating disorder that she suffered from for many years. Sabina’s first contact with the practice was through the practice of mindfulness and meditation, and that led her to the discovery of the physical practice. After successfully completing her 200-hour yoga teacher training, Sabina founded her own studio, Hatch Yoga.
Important information about COVID-19
- Due to the Ontario Government’s gathering restrictions, this session will be limited to 20 participants.
- Participants will be spaced out on the Chappell Lawn for the session.
- Participants must bring their own mat and water bottle.
- All participants must complete a COVID-19 self-assessment waiver prior to the session and bring it with them to the event.
- Masks are to be worn when physical distancing is a challenge.
Event registrations are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather or inability to meet COVID-19 assessment, the amount of your ticket purchase will be considered a donation and a tax receipt will be provided.
Registration is $20 for TRC Members, $25 for non-members. Save your place in a session at theriverwoodconservancy.org/events.