Virtual Sewing and Alterations Entrepreneurship Program
Are you interested in increasing your family income? Do you have interest and/or skills in sewing? Our 9-week sewing and small business program is for you!
Key components of the program:
* Acquire skills in sewing and alterations
* Learn how to maintain sewing equipment
* Learn how to manage a small business
* Strengthen your language skills related to sewing
* Gain Canadian work experience through a variety of practical and hands-on sewing work
* All registered participants will be given equipment required for the program
Contact us for more information on how to register and join our upcoming cohort!
Bahja Ibrahim | bibrahim [at] induscs [dot] ca or call: 437-238-1173
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the webinar.