Maple Magic 2018
Mississauga’s favourite maple tradition returns to the Bradley Museum for March Break.
The following activities run daily from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Learn the Story of Maple with hands on interactive learning stations
- Explore the Maple Trivia Trail
- Oversize Family Games
- Camp Lumperjack
- Sample Maple treats in the Bradley House
- Pancake Lunch at the Sugar Shack
- Maple Gift Shop
- Tours of the Historic Bradley House
Featured Special Entertainment
Voices from the Engraver
March 7 - May 24, 2018
From concept to final product, experience the creative process, technical skill and sheer artistry that underlie every series of Canadian stamps and bank notes.
An exhibition produced by the Bank of Canada Museum in partnership with the Canadian Museum of History.