Maple Magic 2017
Mississauga’s favourite maple tradition returns to Bradley Museum for march break! Learn how to tap a tree then follow the sap lines to the kitchen where maple treats await.
Enjoy an afternoon of truly Canadiana themed fun.
The following activities run daily from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Learn the Story of Maple with hands on interactive learning stations
- Follow the Maple Trivia Trail
- Share you love of Canada at the "We are Canada" craft station
- Sign Mississauga's Biggest Birthday Card
- Colouring Contest
- Oversize Family Games
- Kids Under 5 Play Area
- Sample Maple treats in the Bradley House
- Pancake Lunch at the Sugar Shack
- Souvenir Boutique
Featured Special Entertainment
JD Hickey: Storyteller