Kombucha Brewing Class
Interested in learning about fermented foods and how to make your own kombucha at home?
Join us at the Ecosource Community Hub for this 1.5-hour class where you will:
* Learn about the importance of gut health and fermented foods like kombucha
* Sample some delicious kombucha flavours
* Learn how to make and flavour kombucha
* Discover what to watch out for to successfully brew your own kombucha
* Start your own brew in class and take it home to ferment
All participants are provided with a Starter Kit, including a SCOBY, starter tea, a mason jar, organic tea and organic cane sugar - everything you need to brew at home!
Please register by November 26. Click here to register.
About your instructor: Melissa Torio
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, Melissa has extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. She is an avid kombucha homebrewer and fermentation enthusiast. She creates healthy recipes and offers cooking classes and kombucha workshops in the Toronto area. Learn more at melissatorio.com.