International Student Week - Service Canada
Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits. Learn more about these services during this webinar.
* What is a Social Insurance Number (SIN)?
* How to get a SIN.
* Understanding the working conditions in Canada.
* How to keep you SIN safe.
* Working in Canada with SIN starting with a 9.
* Looking for work in Canada, the Job Bank tool and the Job Bank APP.
* Understanding Employment Insurance.
* Foreign Worker Rights.
* Foreign Credential Referral Office.
T-JAY DUSSOME has been working in the Public Services from 2007 to present in various progressive positions, and is now a Senior Citizen Services Specialist working in the Central West service area within a team of five Citizen Services Specialists
CHADI MANUEL has been working in the Public Service from 2016 to present and is presently a Citizen Services Specialist working in the Central West Service area on a virtual team
Thursday, February 25th, 2021 | 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
PLEASE RSVP BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19th
Register in advance: https://induscs-ca.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ohyRH2zzRAqIiv4oij_o2Q
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the webinar.
For more information, please contact:
Venant Ferreira | Email: vferreira [at] induscs [dot] ca or Call: 905-608-3860