Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Terminology and Types of Powers of Attorney
- Powers of Attorney In the Event of Incapacity
- What Happens When There are No Powers of Attorney
- Key Tips for getting started with Estate Planning
- Foundations for Estate Planning and Estate Administration
Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee, Ministry of the Attorney General
RICHARD ASHOK COUTINHO is Senior Counsel with the Office of the PublicGuardian and Trustee. He was called to the Ontario Bar in 2001.
ANDREA HARPER is Counsel with the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee.She was called to the Ontario Bar in 2012.
PLEASE RSVP BY Monday, June 21st, 2021 TO:
Venant Ferreira | vferreira [at] induscs [dot] ca or call 905-459-4776 Ext. 3239
Sharmila Dhamecha | sdhamecha [at] induscs [dot] ca or call 905-840-6666 Ext. 223
Register in advance: ZOOM WEBINAR LINK
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the webinar