Craftadian Mini Pop-up
Craftadian is returning to Mississauga for a special mini pop-up market on Friday June 16, 2017 from 12 p.m. - 7 p.m. at The Living Room at Dixie Outlet Mall.
The pop-up will feature a curated selection of 16 artisans. With a diverse roster of local makers, visitors will have the opportunity to browse through an exceptional array of quirky stationery, gourmet food, jewellery, body care, home decor, apparel and so much more. Browse through the selection of makers http://www.craftadian.ca/mini/#C6
Keep your eye out for these Mississauga/Brampton based artisans:
- Bellabagu Bracelets & Things, a Mississauga artisan makes jewellery using Sterling silver, semi precious stones and Swarovski pearls.
- Dream Willow Studio, a Mississauga artisan makes hand-stamped jewellery for the whole family.
- Scroll Art by Jack, a Mississauga artisan makes wood framed art pieces using scroll saw art techniques.
- Studio 1228, a Mississauga artisan makes unique concrete home accessories including planters.
- Ula's Stiches, a Mississauga artisan makes unique, versatile, and durable tote bags and shoulder bags.
- Zoiya Henna Artist, a Mississauga based henna artist and will be providing body henna for all ages.
- Ellemairco, a Brampton based artisan makes kimonos and shawls that incorporates recycled and vintage fabric into the products.
The is a free event open to the public. Be sure to line up early the first 100 visitors get a complimentary tote shopping bag. To learn more about this event please visit http://www.craftadian.ca/mini/