Evening Programs Cancelled at Mississauga Schools Due to Weather
If you regularly attend an evening program at a facility run by the Peel District School Board (PDSB) or Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB), your evening activity has likely been cancelled.
The PDSB says that all evening programs and permits are cancelled for the evening of Wednesday, Feb. 20.
The school board says the programs have been cancelled due to the freezing rain expected this evening.
All evening permits, Continuing Education courses, night school, adult ESL programs, adult credit classes are no longer scheduled to take place.
The board says schools will make site-based decisions about extracurricular activities, so residents are asked to contact the school directly.
The Catholic board released a similar statement.
"Due to weather conditions, all evening programs are CANCELLED for Wednesday, February 20," the DPCDSB said.
"This includes school/site permits, Adult and Continuing Education classes and Secondary Night School. After school child care services will continue as scheduled."
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Some evening programs in Mississauga cancelled due to snow
- Peel District School Board cancels upcoming programs due to weather
- Sheridan College and Other School Programs Closing Due to Snow
- One-day strike will cause Peel board secondary school closures next week
- Peel School Board Addresses Rumour that March Break is Cancelled