Erin Mills Farmers Market reopens
The Erin Mills Farmers Market has officially reopened at a new location.
The new location is at 2520 Eglinton Avenue West on the corner of Eglinton and Erin Mills Parkway at the base of the Daniels Arc Building, and it’s open on Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Paid underground parking is available for guests who plan on driving. Rates will be $1 for every half-hour. However, those who purchase items from the market will be reimbursed for their first 60 minutes by staff.
Additionally, guests have the option of parking at the old location and walking to the new location.
This year, many vendors are providing shoppers with the option to pre-order items online. Shoppers can then pick up their items, which will be ready for them upon arrival, from the vendors they were purchased from.
Those who plan to attend the market are instructed to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and maintain physical distancing while shopping.
Further, guests are encouraged to pay for purchases with debit and/or credit cards.
Guests are permitted to bring their own reusable bags, and there will be a separate table set up for shoppers to bag their purchases.
Dogs are also permitted, but only if they are on a leash.
Moreover, as a public safety measure, there will be no access to public washrooms.
Cover photo courtesy of Erin Mills Farmers Market via Instagram
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- Holiday market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Pop-up market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Food trucks, farmers market and ‘crop circles’ coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot