Environment Canada issues weather alert for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued an alert for Mississauga with “brief, but intense snowfall expected to develop Tuesday morning”.
Strong wind gusts of up to 70 km/h are also anticipated while the combination of heavy snow and strong winds will result in reduced visibility.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville