Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Mississauga
Some not-so-friendly weather is in the forecast this weekend in Mississauga.
According to a recent statement from E.C., potentially heavy rainfall is expected to start sometime this evening and persist into Saturday night.
Total rainfall amounts of 25 to 40 mm are likely.
Environment Canada cites the cause of rain to be a developing low pressure system that will be crossing the lower Great Lakes on Saturday.
The city has additionally issued a flood warning, and has asked residents to be careful and keep children and pets away from areas that may become flooded, such as creeks, rivers and waterways.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga