Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a snowfall warning for the Mississauga.
During the early hours of Tuesday (January 26), residents can expect between 10 to 15 cm of snow.
The snow is expected to rapidly accumulate between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., which could impede visibility and cause traffic delays--particularly in urban areas.
Additionally, road conditions could become slippery, and drivers are instructed to use caution during this time.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store