Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a snowfall warning for the Mississauga.
During the early hours of Tuesday (January 26), residents can expect between 10 to 15 cm of snow.
The snow is expected to rapidly accumulate between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., which could impede visibility and cause traffic delays--particularly in urban areas.
Additionally, road conditions could become slippery, and drivers are instructed to use caution during this time.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases