Environment Canada issues freezing rain warning for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a warning for heavy rain, freezing rain and strong winds Saturday into Sunday.
“Light rain or drizzle is expected to develop early Friday morning and continue through the day before becoming heavier Friday night. Rain, at times heavy, will continue Saturday before mixing with or changing to freezing rain Saturday evening.”
Total rainfall amounts of 25 to 50 mm are possible.
According to Environment Canada, freezing rain or rain will continue Saturday night before coming to an end Sunday morning and strong southwest winds are expected Sunday morning.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- These stores are still open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Strong winds and freezing rain in forecast for Mississauga
- UPDATE: Heavy Freezing Rain Expected in Mississauga
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- LATEST WEATHER STATEMENT: Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- Freezing Rain Expected to Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga