Enjoy a three-course menu this Valentine’s Day from Celebrity Chef Massimo and Capra’s Kitchen
Published February 6, 2021 at 2:53 am
Love is in the air this month, and at one of the top Italian restaurants in Mississauga, they believe food itself is love.
That’s why Capra’s Kitchen is bringing the love to you with its special San Valentine menu, offering multiple takeout options for a full, three-course meal of authentic Italian cuisine.
The meal can be pre-ordered online by 5:00 p.m. on February 11, and will be ready to pick up on Valentine’s Day (Sunday, February 14).
Celebrity Chef Massimo Capra (known for his signature ‘stache and big personality) has prepared 3 options for his 3 Course Valentine’s Day Menu, which also includes a vegan/vegetarian option.
Capra’s Kitchen opened its doors in Clarkson in 2017. Its authentic Italian cuisine is prepared by Chef Massimo, a celebrity chef, TV personality, and author with an extensive resume.
San Valentine Beef Tenderloin
- Antipasto (first course): Burrata & tartufo nero: imported italian burrata, squash puree, preserved black truffle, arugula.
- Main course: Ontario beef tenderloin – crushed roasted new potatoes, roasted carrots and broccoli, roasted onion and red wine reduction.
- Dessert: Strawberry tiramisu: mascarpone custard, fresh strawberries, lady finger cookies.
San Valentine Stuffed Pickerel
- Antipasto (first course): Burrata and tartufo nero – imported italian burrata, squash puree, preserved black truffle, arugula.
- Main course: Stuffed pickerel filet – seafood stuffing, crushed roasted new potatoes, roasted carrots and broccoli, dill cream.
- Dessert: Strawberry tiramisu – mascarpone custard, fresh strawberries, lady finger cookies.
San Valentine Vegan/Vegetarian Option
- Appetizer: Balsamic glazed eggplant, squash & black truffle: squash puree, preserved black truffle, pine nut, arugula.
- Main course: Green pea and edamame bean stuffed cannelloni – tomato sauce, mint, green onion, blister tomato.
- Dessert: Chocolate strawberry tart – vegan crust, chocolate mousse, strawberry coulis.
The menu also includes a wide selection of bottled wine and suggestions of which would pair well with each of the dishes.
The support doesn’t stop there — when you pre-order a meal from the San Valentine menu, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Riverwood Conservancy, which aims to preserve nature in the city and help residents learn about and connect with nature.
Former mayor Hazel McCallion, whose birthday also falls on Valentine’s Day (she’ll be 100 this year!) often refers to Riverwood as “the gem of the city.”
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies
Stay the know
Subscribe now to receive our daily email of today's top stories in your city!