Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
Loblaw is reporting today multiple new COVID-19 cases at its Fortinos grocery store locations.
Multiple employees at the Fortinos at 65 Mall Rd in Hamilton recently tested positive for the virus.
An employee at the 493 Dundas Dr. W location in Oakville also tested positive and last worked on Wednesday, May 5.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says. “In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Three employees working at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Gypsy moth blamed for mysterious rash showing up on Mississauga residents
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged