Two grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 today (February 15) associated with two of its store locations in Mississauga.
An employee working at the Loblaws location at 5010 Glen Erin Drive and the Shoppers Drug Mart location at 3163 Winston Churchill Blvd. tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employees last worked on February 11 and February 12, respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19