Two grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 today (February 15) associated with two of its store locations in Mississauga.
An employee working at the Loblaws location at 5010 Glen Erin Drive and the Shoppers Drug Mart location at 3163 Winston Churchill Blvd. tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employees last worked on February 11 and February 12, respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek