Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 today (March 21) related to three of its Halton store locations.
That includes two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Burlington. An employee at the location at 5353 Lakeshore Rd E. and an employee at the location at 2080 Appleby Line tested positive for the virus.
Both employees last worked on March 15.
Additionally, two employees at the Fortinos at 493 Dundas St W in Oakville also tested positive for COVID-19. They last worked on March 7 and 9.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers