Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 today (March 21) related to three of its Halton store locations.
That includes two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Burlington. An employee at the location at 5353 Lakeshore Rd E. and an employee at the location at 2080 Appleby Line tested positive for the virus.
Both employees last worked on March 15.
Additionally, two employees at the Fortinos at 493 Dundas St W in Oakville also tested positive for COVID-19. They last worked on March 7 and 9.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket