Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting two new cases of COVID-19 today (February 28) related to its stores in Brampton.
One employee at the Shoppers Drug Mart at 160 Main St S and one employee at the Shoppers Drug Mart at 180 Sandalwood Pkwy tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employees last worked on February 22 and 23, respectively.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Shoppers Drug Mart employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic