Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, an employee at Tom & Michelle’s No Frills, located at 6085 Creditview Rd. tested positive on a presumptive test.
The last day the team member worked was Feb. 9.
The second employee worked at a Real Canadian Superstore, located at 3050 Argentia Road.
The last day the team member worked was Feb. 8.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate