Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
Two employees at a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, two employees at 3045 Mavis Road tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employees last worked on Nov 19 and Nov 23.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault