Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
Two employees at a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, two employees at 3045 Mavis Road tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employees last worked on Nov 19 and Nov 23.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Multiple employees at superstore in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne