Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
A pair of Shoppers Drug Mart workers in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19, according to the chain’s parent company
On Sunday (Nov. 22), Loblaw Companies Inc. reported that an employee at the 2225 Erin Mills Pkwy location tested positive for the virus.
That employee last worked on Nov. 15.
A worker at the Shoppers at 5100 Erin Mills Pkwy also tested positive. Their last workday was Nov. 13.
Other employees who may have come into contact with said employees are instructed to follow public health guidelines, as are customers who visited the stores on the aforementioned date.
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart and No Frills test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Shoppers Drug Mart employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga