Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
A pair of Shoppers Drug Mart workers in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19, according to the chain’s parent company
On Sunday (Nov. 22), Loblaw Companies Inc. reported that an employee at the 2225 Erin Mills Pkwy location tested positive for the virus.
That employee last worked on Nov. 15.
A worker at the Shoppers at 5100 Erin Mills Pkwy also tested positive. Their last workday was Nov. 13.
Other employees who may have come into contact with said employees are instructed to follow public health guidelines, as are customers who visited the stores on the aforementioned date.
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart and No Frills test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga