Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart and No Frills test positive for COVID-19
A pair of front-line workers in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
Yesterday (October 12), an employee for Ashley's No Frills at 7070 Mclaughlin Road tested positive for the virus, while today (October 13) an employee for the Shoppers Drug Mart at 7235 Bellshire Gate
The Shoppers’ employee’s last shift was October 7, while the No Frills’ employee’s last shift was October 3.
Other employees who may have come into contact with said employees are instructed to follow public health guidelines, as are customers who visited the stores on the aforementioned date.
Cover photo courtesy of Shoppers Drug Mart via Instagram
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee