Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart and No Frills test positive for COVID-19
A pair of front-line workers in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
Yesterday (October 12), an employee for Ashley's No Frills at 7070 Mclaughlin Road tested positive for the virus, while today (October 13) an employee for the Shoppers Drug Mart at 7235 Bellshire Gate
The Shoppers’ employee’s last shift was October 7, while the No Frills’ employee’s last shift was October 3.
Other employees who may have come into contact with said employees are instructed to follow public health guidelines, as are customers who visited the stores on the aforementioned date.
Cover photo courtesy of Shoppers Drug Mart via Instagram
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules